• A sturdy crinkled weave, mix of cotton and viscose woven in France. A great choice for everyday wear and traveling.
• Side ties adjust the fit in an instant.
• Antique wooden buttons, original patina, early 1900’s.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
• This sample sale is just for the duster coat and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 22 inches across chest
- 28 inches across hip, 20 below bottom of armhole opening
- 37 inch length from top of shoulder down to bottom hem
- 22 sleeve length