Cozy, sturdy cotton corduroy with a bit of give in the weave. A true fall and winter weight cotton cord — best for cool and winter weather. This stunning flocked cording sold out during the collection in which it was featured.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
Practicality at its finest, the Canterbury has five frock looks in one frock. Wear the frock the following ways:
• skirting parallel to the floor
• interior front tie cinched
• interior right side seam tie cinched
• interior left side seam tie cinched
• interior left and right side seam tie cinched
This sample sale is just for the Canterbury Frock and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
22 inches across chest
20 inches across waist
28 inches across hip, 20 below bottom of armhole opening
47 inches from top of shoulder down to lowest point at bottom hem