• A stretchy cotton viscose weave with a regal jacquard motif. Matte on the outside, silky on the inside against the skin. Woven in Italy.
• Antique wooden buttons, circa early 1900’s.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the duster coat and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images — brooch, sash, and frock.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 25 inches across chest
- 23 inches across waist
- 30 inches across hip
- 43-45 inches from top of shoulder down to bottom hem
- This weave has a bit of give to it and stretches up to 1 to 2 inches.