• Wonderful medium weight jacquard with a bit of stretch in this cotton weave.
• Antique wooden buttons, original patina, circa early 1900’s.
• Signature tabs/ties in the back comfortably cinch in at the waist, changing the fit in an instant.
• Hand sewn in New York.
This sample sale is just for the duster coat and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 22 inches across chest
- 20 waist
- 27 hip
- 42 length from top of shoulder down to lowest point at bottom hem