We reinterpret the details of a 16th century inglenook fireplace in clothing form. Feel right at home in the new Inglenook.
- The Inglenook has old world character with a bit of quirk that is completely relevant and comfortable for everyday modern wear.
- Two layers of collars curve in and out like an old beam above an inglenook.
- The extremely useful pockets centered at the side seams echo the characterful quirky lines of an inglenook.
- Choose side ties if you’d like to cinch your Inglenook in at the waist. Have it made without the side ties if you plan to wear it with a straighter silhouette.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL. If you fall outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.
Approx. Measurements Across Front of Garment as it lays flat and taut on a flat surface.
|Length||37 from shoulder to longest point at bottom hem|