Meet the new Everett Skirt, the epitome of all things Ivey Abitz. Elegant. Comfortable. Unique. Versatile.
Our Limited Edition Everett Skirt for Summer 2014 is even more playful with our striped linens in three hues: Soft Black, Cobblestone, and Sandy. The striped linens have contrasting binding along the pleating, neckline, and pockets. So do our Plaid Cotton Gauzes in Cobblestone and Soft Black. NOTE: All other fabric choices do not have binding.
- Two layers of intricately placed pleating along the bottom hem dramatically springs out from behind the frock’s skirting to create texture and depth.
- In our featured Limited Edition choices, bias bound edging adorns the Everett. This detail is found on both layers of pleating and pockets.
- The skirting has a lovely curve on the front and back of the bottom hem that echoes many other garments’ bottom hems in the Ivey Abitz collection. A perfect skirt companion to wear with so many of our designs.
- Unique binding under the skirting creates a wavy and slight billowing effect, allowing the pleating along the bottom hem to be pleasantly featured.
- Available in high water and low water lengths.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Waist (flat front/flat back waistband with side button closure)||12||14||16||18||20|
|Waist (flat front/elastic back waistband, unstretched / stretched)||10-16||12.5-18.5||15-21||17.5-23.5||20-26|
|Hip (approx. 12in. below waist)||21||23.5||26||28.5||31|
|Length||high water length 35
low water length 38