Lydia Layering Camisole is in honour of a staunch family name: Great Aunt Lydia, Grandmother Lydia, and niece Lydia.
- A perfect everyday camisole; can be worn casually or dressed up for special events.
- Curved bottom hem on the front and back come to gentle points at both sides of camisole.
- Can also be worn as a sleeveless shirt if an opaque fabric, like our All Season Linen, is chosen.
- Two curved pintucks adorn the back bottom hem, and one curved pintuck adorns the front.
- Two camisole lengths — high water length and low water length — allow for any length torso to wear the Lydia gracefully.
|Across Bottom Hem||20||22.5||25||27.5||30|
|High Water Length||22 from top of shoulder to highest point at center bottom hem, 25 to side seam at bottom hem|
|Low Water Length||24 from top of shoulder to highest point at center bottom hem, 27 to side seam at bottom hem|