We reinterpret the details of the 16th century inglenook fireplace in clothing form. Feel right at home in the new Inglenook.
- The Inglenook has old world character with a bit of quirk that is completely relevant and comfortable for everyday modern wear.
- Two layers of collars curve in and out like an old beam above an inglenook.
- Sleeve edge appliqued details overlap one another with 16th century inspired curves.
- The extremely useful pockets centered at the side seams echo the characterful quirky lines of an inglenook.
- Choose side ties if you’d like to cinch your Inglenook in at the waist. Have it made without the side ties if you plan to wear it with a straighter silhouette.
- Choose thicker weaves to wear the Inglenook as a jacket. Choose lighter weight weaves to wear the Inglenook as a shirt.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL. If you fall outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.
Approx. Measurements Across Front of Garment as it lays flat and taut on a flat surface.
|Length||37 from shoulder to longest point at bottom hem|