Intricate and petite pleating is the Canterbury’s penchant. You’ll find them to be your preference as well once you see them gracing your wrists and neckline.
- Found along each sleeve edge, the back of the neckline, and atop the pocket, our carefully folded and designed pleating is a pleasure to gaze upon and wear.
- Curved row of buttons create a flattering line on the front of the body. Antique buttons are carefully chosen and vary depending upon the fabric chosen for the Canterbury. The cardigan is also lovely worn unbuttoned as a casual everyday addition to keep any chill at bay.
- Slightly longer sleeves are for a great ruched look at the cuff. Sleeves can also be pushed up to the elbows for a great casual look.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|across bottom hem||18.5||21||23.5||26||28.5|
|sleeve (from sleeve opening to cuff)||25 inches|
|Length||– 30 inches from back of neck to longest point
– 19 inches from back of neck to back bottom hem