The name Truitt means bold. Bold is precisely what the new Truitt Duster Coat is – in an understated, elegant, Ivey Abitz sort of way.
- Graceful open neckline comes to a point in front, allowing for shirts, frocks, or your favourite jewelry to be featured at the neck.
- Similarly graceful curves are featured along the bottom hem.
- Useful and lovely side pockets have similar lines to them, carrying the Truitt theme down to the tiniest, and most important, details.
- The back has our incredibly comfortable signature tab/tie detail that can be tied tightly (yet oh so comfortably) for a cinched waist. If you’d like to wear the jacket with a straighter drape, simply request the jacket to be made without the back tabs/ties.
- 3/4 length sleeves are elegantly curved along the edge to echo the curves in the rest of the jacket.
- Each duster coat is finished with collectible antique buttons, circa late 1800’s-early 1900’s.
- Choose thicker weaves to wear the Truitt as an outerwear coat. Choose lighter weight weaves to wear the Truitt as an indoor duster.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Length||45 inches from shoulders to back bottom hem|