Intricate and petite pleating is the Canterbury’s penchant. You’ll find them to be your preference as well once you see them gracing your wrists and framing your one-of-a-kind face.
- Interior ties are at the side seams of the bottom hem, as well as front left of center. They allow you to cinch up the ties to create different lines and curves along the skirting of the duster coat.
- Also found along the bottom hem, our carefully folded and designed pleating is a pleasure to gaze upon and wear.
- Side ties, subtly adorned with pleating at each end, allow the wearer to adjust the fit and cinch in the waist if desired. If you plan to only wear the duster coat with a relaxed drape, request the duster coat to be made with no side ties.
- There are length options for sleeves so two Canterbury Duster Coats can be worn together — one as a duster for indoors and one as a coat for outdoors. Choose longer sleeves for the indoor duster and shorter sleeves for the outdoor coat if you plan to wear them together. As shown in the photographs, both rows of pleating along the sleeve edges can be featured and enjoyed.
- There are also two length options so two Canterbury Duster Coats can be worn together — one as a duster for indoors and one as a coat for outdoors. Choose the longer length for the indoor duster and the shorter length for the outdoor coat. As shown in the photographs, both rows of pleating along the bottom hems can be featured and enjoyed.
- Side pockets for ease of carrying cell phones, keys, and necessary everyday items.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.