The beacon of any Ivey Abitz wardrobe, the Blanchefleur Duster Coat.
It’s a dress, it’s a duster jacket, it’s a coat. It all depends on the fabric you choose and how you want to wear it.
- The skirting has a lovely curve on the front and back of the bottom hem that echoes many other garments’ bottom hems in the Ivey Abitz collection. A perfect companion to wear over frocks, trousers, skirts, shirts, or on its own in opaque fabrics.
- A purposely relaxed fit to comfortably wear as a layering piece over other garments. Should you choose to only wear it as a dress, consider ordering a size down.
- Side ties can be tied in back or around to front for a belted look. Can be cinched or tied loosely to control the silhouette of the garment.
- Unique binding under the skirting creates a wavy and slight billowing effect, allowing the pleating along the bottom hem be pleasantly featured.
- Features unique antique buttons down the front of the garment and functional side pockets.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Low Water Length||51 inches|
|High Water Length||48 inches|