Embrace yourself with thoughtful detail and graceful drape in the new Chomley Dress.
- A tie at the waist wraps around the back through a side seam slit and to the front again to easily adjust the flattering fit of the dress in an instant. The fullness of the chest will determine where the waistband will sit on one’s body. For fuller chests, the waistband will be more of an an empire waistband.
- The ties can also be crossed in the front (instead of through the side seam slit) to create a gathered effect. There are several ways it can be tied, depending on your personal preferences and what you’re wearing under it.
- Ruching creates a whimsical curve on the sleeve edges, and this is echoed in the gathering at the waistband (on the right of the body).
- A free a-line drape in the skirting allows for complete ease of movement.
- Bias cut front panels and pockets juxtaposed with horizontal band at the bottom hem are ideal for weaves with stripes and plaids.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.