Practicality at its finest, the Canterbury has five frock looks in one frock. Wear the Canterbury Dress the following ways:
- skirting parallel to the floor
- interior front tie cinched
- interior right side seam tie cinched
- interior left side seam tie cinched
- interior left and right side seam tie cinched
You’ll find that you’ll be wearing the dress day after day after day. With so many options, you’ll have numerous looks with one original Ivey Abitz design. A great workday companion. A great traveling companion. A great weekend companion. You might just start calling the Canterbury your best companion ever.
- Comfortable 3/4 length sleeves with relaxed armhole openings and sleeve width for ease of movement. Sleeve edges having facing so they can be flipped/rolled up for a more casual look.
- Side seam pockets for carrying necessary things that you need to close at hand.
- Available in flood length (shorter), high water (mid-range length) and low water (longer) lengths.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Flood Length||48 at lower point of undulating bottom hem|
|High Water Length||50 at lower point of undulating bottom hem|
|Low Water Length||52 at lower point of undulating bottom hem|