It was a quiet village tucked away beside the thicket beyond the dale. No one really knew it was there except for the few fortunate souls that lived in it. It became home when anyone discovered it, just like the Ardsley Frock will be for you.
- A quiet and relaxed ease is in every stitch and raw edge. The Ardsley is designed to be worn over the Ardsleydale Frock, though it can easily be worn over many frocks, skirts, and trousers in the Ivey Abitz collection.
- Raw edged pockets have a gather at the top of the pocket – a lovely echo and call to the raw edging and gathering along the neckline and bottom hem.
- A lovely curved bottom hem gracefully moves along the body, elongating the frame.
- Gentle tailoring at the waist creates a relaxed feminine silhouette whilst still making it oh-so-easy to slip on over the head.
- Available in two lengths, high water (shorter) length and low water (longer) length.
- Available in xs, s, m, l, and xl. If your preferences are outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.
|Low Water Length||48 shoulder to lowest point at center back|
|High Water Length||45 shoulder to lowest point at center back|