The Addy is perfect for any of your addies: city, beach, country, or home. For any time, any place.
- An open neckline–but not too open–flatters and begins the amazing lines in the Addy.
- Hidden strap-and-snap closures are on the underside of the shoulder seams, allowing for brassieres to be worn but not revealed by preventing them from slipping down onto the arm.
- Darts at the bust line and very gentle tailoring at the waist creates a flattering and feminine fit.
- The side ties can be worn very loosely for a loose and straighter fit, or they can be cinched for a fitted silhouette. The ends of the side ties echo the vertical lines and curves in the skirting.
- The skirting is where the Addy design shines and reveals its true purpose. Curved insets on the front and back of the skirting create a unique and severe a-line skirt, fancifully flaring out and flowing in just the right places. The bottom hem has a gentle curved–almost scalloped–effect to it as a result of how the skirting insets fall into place.
- The frock is finished with convenient and functional pockets on both sides.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Hip||Free due to A-line shape of skirting|
|Length||48 inches from top of shoulder to lowest curve shape at bottom hem|