• Super soft cotton/viscose knit from Italy. The knit has a give to it, allowing for multiple sizes to wear it.
• Antique wooden buttons, original patina, circa early 1900’s.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the jacket and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 22 inches across chest
- 26 inches across bottom hem
- 33 inch length from top of shoulder down to bottom hem