• A favourite weave that sold out during the first weeks of the collection. Woven in Italy.
• Please note that the sample you’ll receive has slightly different buttons. They are vintage round dark brown wooden and slightly larger than the buttons in these Look Book photographs.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the Elliot Jacket and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 18 inches across the chest
- 19 inches across bottom hem
- 19 back length, 25 front length
- Due to the give in the knit, this will fit up to a size small and stretch up to 19-20 across chest