• 100% cotton voile, woven in France. Lightweight yet semi-opaque. A mix of rich browns with a hint of grey.
• Antique wooden buttons adorn the front of the jacket, circa early 1900’s.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the jacket and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 23 inches across chest
- 22 inches across waist
- 29 inches across hip
- 45 from top of shoulder down to bottom hem